1. I am a compulsive reader. Anything and everything, it doesn't matter.
2. I love pasta and can literally go through a large box of elbow macaroni in less than a week.
3. I grew up swimming competitively and wouldn't change a minute of it. If I could still compete, I would.
4. I got my first, and only, tattoo at 2o and successfully hid it from my father for 2 1/2 years. Its a lizard on my right foot.
5. I severely dislike winter. Not just the snow part, all the other parts too.
6. I am not the tidiest person on Earth. Not that we live in filth, I just don't see the need to spend every free minute racing after those darn dust bunnies.
7. I LOVE driving a convertible again and will always own one if I can help it.
8. I wish I was a more outspoken person.
9. I grew up as an only child so I would like at least 2 kids someday.
10. I love painting but sometimes find it difficult to translate what I'm thinking/feeling onto canvas.
11. I hate when people say bad things about marriage. Just because you had problems in yours, doesn't mean I will, or that I care. I LOVE being married!
12. I have a hard time taking compliments at work. The things I do at work are either my job, or to make my job easier.
13. I want to vacation in Hawaii for the whole winter. (See #5)
14. I am terrified of the dentist, but have only ever had 2 cavitities.
15. I highlight(foil) my own hair, to the amazement of most people I know.
16. I love having a flower garden but don't always take the time to keep them looking good. I WILL try harder this spring.
17. I LOVE snacking on fruits and veggies. My fav's are strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, and tomatos. I will usually choose these options over sweets anyday.
18. I like to watch tv. And yes it's on pretty much all the time when I'm home, but I rarely ever sit down and just watch tv.
19. I want to travel the world.
20.I tend to get my feelings hurt quite easily and don't often forget things that have happened or things that have been said to me.