Sunday, April 18, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
2. I love pasta and can literally go through a large box of elbow macaroni in less than a week.
3. I grew up swimming competitively and wouldn't change a minute of it. If I could still compete, I would.
4. I got my first, and only, tattoo at 2o and successfully hid it from my father for 2 1/2 years. Its a lizard on my right foot.
5. I severely dislike winter. Not just the snow part, all the other parts too.
6. I am not the tidiest person on Earth. Not that we live in filth, I just don't see the need to spend every free minute racing after those darn dust bunnies.
7. I LOVE driving a convertible again and will always own one if I can help it.
8. I wish I was a more outspoken person.
9. I grew up as an only child so I would like at least 2 kids someday.
10. I love painting but sometimes find it difficult to translate what I'm thinking/feeling onto canvas.
11. I hate when people say bad things about marriage. Just because you had problems in yours, doesn't mean I will, or that I care. I LOVE being married!
12. I have a hard time taking compliments at work. The things I do at work are either my job, or to make my job easier.
13. I want to vacation in Hawaii for the whole winter. (See #5)
14. I am terrified of the dentist, but have only ever had 2 cavitities.
15. I highlight(foil) my own hair, to the amazement of most people I know.
16. I love having a flower garden but don't always take the time to keep them looking good. I WILL try harder this spring.
17. I LOVE snacking on fruits and veggies. My fav's are strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, and tomatos. I will usually choose these options over sweets anyday.
18. I like to watch tv. And yes it's on pretty much all the time when I'm home, but I rarely ever sit down and just watch tv.
19. I want to travel the world.
20.I tend to get my feelings hurt quite easily and don't often forget things that have happened or things that have been said to me.
Monday, April 5, 2010
So in an effort to cook something that my husband will really like, and that doesn't include a bowl of macaroni, this is what's for dinner tonight at the Carter table...
Steak, homeade mashed potatoes, and corn. And of course all great dinners must have dessert. This one wouldn't be complete without some angel food cake and fresh strawberries... fat free whipped cream included! Gosh am I going to be stuffed after eating all this! But its worth it...now if Dan would hurry up and get home so I could eat it all.