Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Parties and Flowers oh My!

Valerie is the big 2!
We spent the WHOLE afternoon outside because that's where she loves to be.
I think the breeze carried the infectious giggles of a curly headed 2yr old all the way to the sun!
Below are some of the highlights of her party...

The sandbox is a wonderful place!
It's "Mouse" as Val calls Minnie!
She loves her baby dolls.

I LOVE this sweet little 2 year old and can't wait to celebrate TONS more birthdays with her!



This weekend I also made it a mission to start working on my flower gardens again. I was able to buy some beautiful daisys and tulips at the greenhouse. Even though I had to take a break to wait for some muscle to help dig up some overgrown bushes, I never gave up.
I do have an ambitious goal for the front yard this year though...I want to dig up the largest flower bed, thats under our front window, and lay down a patio. I want there to be a place where we can put a couple of nice chairs and be able to just sit outside and enjoy life. Some People think I'm crazy to want to pull this off, but hey who cares? It's my house! Now all I have to do is finalize how I want it to look and then the fun part begins...picking out stones and of course NEW FURNITURE!

Here is a look at what I accomplished this weekend.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE weekends filled with Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment