Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring...where are you?

I cannot believe that today is the first day of spring. Just 2 days ago I was leaving work and driving home with the top down on my convertible. Now, because of the snow, I'm cuddled up on the couch watching movies. Currently on t.v. is...

I love Center Stage, probably because it's about something that I can't do, but think is pretty cool...Dancing. And of course the cute actors aren't so bad either. I know it's pretty cheesy at times, but who's here to make fun of me?

Where is Dan you might be asking? Well he's left already to go work at the bowling alley. So it's a typical Sunday evening at the Carter house. Me, alone. I just wish there wasn't SO much snow outside because I am completely house bound. Wouldn't you know it, now that I can't leave the house, I really want to.

Oh well... my next choice of movies might just have to be New Moon... Good thing we went to Walmart yesterday and picked up a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment