Sunday, March 28, 2010

Picture Perfect

So I'm trying to create a picture book of our wedding day photos. Now, I've always thought of myself as pretty creative...but this is more difficult than it looks. First I have to go through ALL of the pictures and narrow it down to my most favorite. Then I'm supposed to figure out which ones go well with each other and at the same time pick out a layout for each page.

Thankfully, I found a really easy website. www.blurb.com is a lifesaver. They have a free program that, once you download, you can open and work in anytime you like. It lets you try out all your different pictures, re-arranging, sizing, and even deleting if you don't like the look. And, the best part, the books are fairly priced. (And trust me, I've checked around.)

I've got all these ideas in my head, of what I want this book to look like, so maybe Ijust need to take a step back and trust that my vision will come together in the end. It is afterall, a birthday present for my mom, so I'm sure she'll love it no matter how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment