Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting Started

Since I know a few people who have created blogs, and they are really quite cool, I decided it was time to jump on the wagon. This should, hopefully, give me something to do while Dan is working and/or bowling.

So here goes...

Dan and I recently got married, October 10th, 2009 to be precise, and and it has been a wonderful journey ever since. Although some thought that day might never come, I never truly lost faith. It only took 4 1/2 years, but what's time when your waiting for the love of your life. On the outside we are totally different. Dan is outgoing, loud, and very straightforwad. I am quiet, shy and most times reserved. But I think those things are what makes us compatible, because as a good friend once pointed out..."There isn't anyone else on this planet that can put up with Dan quite like you."

No comments:

Post a Comment