Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Ulta!

So for the last 3 years I've been working full time at Sam's Home Office. And while I like what I do and am glad to have steady income, my first love has always been doing hair. I normally have people come over to the house after work and sometimes on Saturdays, and have turned our 3rd bedroom into a "salon". Yes its very convienent, but sometimes more work when I have to rush home to make sure the house is picked up before an appt. Lately I've been thinking about going back to work part time at a salon. However the right time/right salon never showed itself...until now.

Soon I'll be working part-time at Ulta in the Promenade Mall. If you've never heard of Ulta, its ok, neither had I before talking to Jenn. Basically it is a mega-store that has everything from makeup, fragrances, a full hair salon, and everything spa related. Check out their website http://www.ulta.com/, and I'm sure you'll agree it looks incredible.

I am super excited to get to do something that I absolutely LOVE, but without having to sacrifice the career I have going. And as a bonus I get to work with an amazing stylist and dear friend again.

I think this is just what I need to put a spring back in my step! And as an AMAZING bonus I get discounts on all product! Heck yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment